Harness – Working At Height Training
This work at height & harness course is required to do, or supervise working at height and involves using the necessary height safety equipment to do this work safely. If you are looking for a basic understanding to better appreciate the activity to control the process safely, then this course is also for you.
The Work at Height & Harness training course is a theory-based course:
- Safe and unsafe working practices for MEWPS (mobile elevated work platforms) and suspended platforms, roofs, ladders, personal protective equipment, scaffold and mobile access towers.
- Competent person
- Work at height regulations
- Prevention and protection
- Inspections, what and why
- Delegate assessment of understanding