Harness Training with elements of working at height – Half Day Course
£75.00 Exc. VAT
This work at height & harness course is required to do, or supervise working at height and involves using the necessary height safety equipment to do this work safely. If you are looking for a basic understanding to better appreciate the activity to control the process safely, then this course is also for you.
The Harness Training with elements of working at height and fall restraint (Leading Edge) course is a theory-based course:
- Safe and unsafe working practices for MEWPS (mobile elevated work platforms) and suspended platforms, roofs, ladders, personal protective equipment, scaffold and mobile access towers.
- Competent person
- Work at height regulations
- Prevention and protection
- Inspections, what and why
- Delegate assessment of understanding